Saturday, August 30, 2008

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.....yet!

It has been a very long time since I have posted a blog and alot has happened so this may take a while. To break it down we have had in our family... 1 baby, 1 Triple Bypass Surgery that didn't work, one total hysterecimy (my mom in law), 1 Wedding in which I was privelged to Cater the Luncheon, kids starting school, as well as my school starting, Haley learning how to ride a bike, Haley starting Kindergarden, my mom falling down the stairs and breaking herself, oh yeah and in the mist off this, 1 Musical Production I am currently rehearsing.

Shawn got married on Aug 16th to an awesome girl. They were married in the Timpanogos Temple which is my favorite. After the temple they had a Luncheon at my moms church building that I think was amazing. I have been going to Culinary School and doing caterings for a year now and although I know the day was really about Shawn and Amanda, I couldn't help but be excited to share with my family my love for the Culinary World. Kari and Ang came to my school to help me prep the food. That was alot of fun because we got to spend 3 hours together without our millions of children.

I started this a while ago and never finished. Seussical the Musical has started its three week run and it is so fun. The kids, Whitney and Zack have stuck by me throw the rehearsals and are enjoying themselves in front of an audience. I am as well of course. I have met so many amazing people through this production and its going to be very sad when it comes to a close and we have to say goodbye to our new family, but for now I am enjoying every minute. I am so excited to get back into the theatre world and will be continuesly taking part in other production. Its not something I want to give up and now that I have found the loophole I am gonna keep at it!

I hope everyone is well and happy. I love you all. Oh yes, and Haley lost her first tooth today!

3 comments:

Karilynn said...

I witnessed the tooth loosing.. that was awesome! Did the tooth fairy come? I loved Seussical... I loved the luncheon and I love you! You are amazing and soon this hard time will be over! Can't wait to not struggle!

Jackie said...

Oh yay an new post!!! I am glad you are doing so well...I wish I could have seen the seussical...I love ya

Debi said...

Vicki what is up you have not blogged in months.